Burberry may be killing it in Luxury Fashion, but when it comes to raw engagement did you know Converse’s Facebook Page scored highest? How’s this for engagement, did you know that from the top 10 luxury brands, 6 don’t even allow Facebook Fan posts?
Using the Unmetric Platform, we compiled March data for the top luxury, retail and sports fashion brands on Facebook. Do any of these stats surprise you?
- The average # of weekly admin posts was highest for retail brands (70 per week), followed by sports (37), and lastly, luxury (31)
- Victoria’s Secret may be all about the ladies but a whopping 50% of their Facebook fan base are males
- Sports aren’t boys-only: 47% of Sport Brand Page fans are female
- The single highest number of page likes was for Converse at 35.6M fans, followed by Victoria’s Secret (21.8M) then Adidas(19.2M).
- On average retail brands got more Fan Posts per week than luxury or sports brands, with H&M getting the most fan love at 1042 posts/wk.