Today we’re excited to welcome speakers from Facebook, Google, GE, NBC Universal, Kraft, The New York Times, and more to the Pivot family!
Pivot speakers are selected by Brian Solis as the most powerful, engaging and unique possible illuminators of Pivot’s theme of “From Social Brands to Social Business.”
“Pivot is a unique event,” Solis said. “It’s not a social media conference, nor is it merely another marketing event. Each year, we focus Pivot on the point of greatest concern and opportunity for brands and agencies in their development of responses to the Social revolution. Executives and market-making thinkers come together at Pivot to share what they have learned, why it’s important, and what to do about it. This isn’t just about having speakers talk to an audience; this is live community where everyone learns and shares all day over two days.”
Brian will be joined at Pivot 2012 by:
- Charlene Li, CEO Altimeter Group
- Paul Adams, Global Head of Brand Design, Facebook
- Tim Reis, Head of Mobile & Social Solutions, Americas Google
- Aaron Ray, LA Collective
- Adam Duritz, Counting Crows
- Jermaine Dupri, hip hop mogul and Twitter innovator
- Daria Musk, Google+ music phenomenon
- Jesse Redniss, SVP Digital at NBC Universal
- Linda Boff, Exec. Dir. Global Digital Marketing, GE
- Martin Nisenholtz, SVP Digital, NY Times Co.
- Baratunde Thurston, humorist and author of How To Be Black
- Simon Bond, CMO BBDO and Proximity
- Phoebe Venkat, Global Communications Manager, Tyco Industries
- Bonin Bough, Vice President of Global Digital and Consumer Engagement Kraft Foods
- David Berkowitz, VP Emerging Media 360i
- Michael Lazerow, CEO Buddy Media
- Deanna Brown, CEO Federated Media
- Paul Wilmore, Managing Director-Consumer Markets, Barclaycard US
- Frank Eliason, SVP of Social Media, Citicorp
- Donna Sturgess, CEO Buyology and former SVP Marketing Glaxo
- Neil Young, CEO ngmoco
More speakers and conference information will be announced in the coming weeks. This year’s show will run out, purchase your tickets
before it’s too late!
Who would you like to see speak at Pivot? What topics are you most interested in? Tweet us your ideas at @pivotcon and we may just use them!