4:00 Registration and Cocktails
5:00 Welcome and Opening Address
5:15 Socially Driven Rapid Responsiveness
When done well Social Customer Service goes well beyond resolving issues and assuaging complaints. A true Social Customer Service platform ensures that every process is customer-responsive from marketing to product design and everything in between.
- Selling the business value of Social Customer Service & securing executive support
- Implementing Social Customer Service structurally and culturally
- Learning from your customers the type of service they find most valuable
5:40 Using Data to Develop Team Excellence
Lasting business transformation relies on excellent teams and leaders who drive success. In order to develop and maintain your human capital you need to consistently analyze the core elements that determine success and provide customized feedback for continued improvement.
- A look into Cisco’s “Best Teams Study” gives insight into the factors necessary to achieve team excellence
- Skills for engaging with teams and delivering HR support
- Using real time data to sense events in the life of a team
6:20 Winning Buy-In for Digital Investments
As a digital leader on the frontlines of new opportunities that will advance brand discovery, security and engagement it falls on you to properly evaluate the myriad of opportunities available and then make the decision to sell the right ones to your senior leadership. Using the example of branded top level domains, learn strategies for effectively pitching necessary transformative tactics to internal stakeholders.
- Establishing the key benefits offered by a specific new approach
- Providing a risk/benefit analysis for adopting or bypassing new technologies
- Moving from the executive yes to actually rolling out a given change
6:45 Transforming on Purpose
By fostering a sense of purpose in your teams and individuals you build a sound foundation on which to build transformative digital initiatives. If your team does not believe in the strategy they have been pitched to put in place, how can they do so effectively?
- Six-step methodology for increasing your sense of purpose
- Accessible skills for decision making and culture change
- Assessment strategies for determining future projects
7:10 Closing Remarks